From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 15:59:31 GMT
Mazza,
  IBM is still supporting Symphony, and will provide critical defect fixes
through fixpack. You can go to
http://www-03.ibm.com/software/lotus/symphony/ForumnsHome.nsf/home to raise
your questions or contact Symphony support team.
  If you want to swith to Apache OpenOffice, and hope Apache OpenOffice to
resolve the issue you met, here is the right place. :)

- Simon