From Fred Juan DIAZ <fredjuan.d...@gmail.com>
Subject AOO-3.4.0 freezes when pasting a whole sheet
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2012 15:57:54 GMT
Hi

I recently did an installation on my ZenWalk Linux by deflating the
.deb archive and putting it in /opt
It works perfectly, excepted a strange behaviour that could perhaps be
a bug, but...

1) Open a new empty Calc Sheet
2) Stay in sheet1 and write any text in A1
3) Select the whole sheet by clicking on the upper left corner (at the
intersection of rows labels and lines labels)
4) Ctrl C to copy the whole sheet in memory
4) go to sheet 2
5) select the whole sheet by clicking on the upper left corner (at the
intersection of rows labels and lines labels)
6) Ctrl V to paste sheet1 on sheet2

AOO-3.4.0 freezes !

$ top shows 95% proc used and amount of used memory increasing every 5 s
obliging to kill (-15 is enough)
Does someone reproduce this behavior on other platforms ?

(before opening an issue, I prefer being sure the problem doesn't come
from my install.)

Fred Juan DIAZ