From Zhe Liu <aliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: loadComponentFromURL Issue
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 02:29:17 GMT
Hi Raymond,
Could you provide the full stack trace?
You can try the newest AOO to see if it's an version issue.

2012/7/31 Steele, Raymond <raymond.steele@lmco.com>:
> I am trying to connect to a remote instance of StarOffice 9(basis3.1) on Solaris 10 x86,
however, I am having some strange inconsistencies. On some systems, my application successfully
launches the SpreadSheet application by using the bootstrap method, although it fails if I
use a user that did not compile the code. However, on other systems (same architecture), the
SpreadSheet application will not launch unless I already have StarOffice running, otherwise
it throws com.sun.star.lang.DisposedException: java.io.Exception. Any help on this matter
would be greatly accepted.

--
Best Regards