From Richard Midwinter <richard.midwin...@gmail.com>
Subject Default ocale in headless mode
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 13:16:16 GMT
Hi

I'm running OOo in headless mode on a Linux instance, using a command much
like:

$ soffice.bin
-accept=socket,host=127.0.0.1,port=8100;urp;StarOffice.ServiceManager
-env:UserInstallation=file:///var/data/alfresco/oouser -nologo -headless
-nofirststartwizard -nocrashrep -norestore

It's generating document previews for us. Unfortunately the previews
generated appear to be in an en_US locale, such as for Excel documents
uploaded with a date in. Explicitly setting the locale for a cell in Excel
is respected by OOo, this is only for the default case. We'd like to use
en_GB and the output of $ echo $LANG is en_GB.UTF-8.

How could I set the default locale for OOo?

Thanks
Richard