From Shan Zhu <shanzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with openoffice from Russia
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 02:21:05 GMT
Hi, Sergey

I guess the scenario you met is probably as below:

1. Open the specific .xls file in OO3.4.
2. Do some modification (or not?)
3. Click the Undo button on toolbar ( or press Ctrl+Z) several times to
undo the modification.
The application will crash, and notify you to restore file while re-launch
the application.

Is it?

If yes, would you pls provide a description about what modification you've
done in step 2?
And it would be helpful, if  it is convenient for you to share the specific
sample file. : )

Regards,
Shan Zhu