From Gaurav prasad <prasad.gaura...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Establish some rules of conduct
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2012 11:50:06 GMT
Hello,
I 'm a student and have been reading threads from past couple of  week .As
a beginner I'm trying to know what are the problems ,how to solve them
and it has been fascinating experience for me .I may not solve the problems
today but hope to try resolve problems them  very soon & hope to contribute
to the community.A reason for writing this is,many of other communities
have started annual membership fees which is very unethical ,in the name of
"Code/rule of conduct" if it's a thought, then it does not represent the
idea of openness and will be missing good coder's even from Seeing the
issue's.
Make rule but keep it's openness too .

Try remaining  IMMUNE to it ,answering to such craps diverges focus &
involve in  gross wastage of time .
Don't want to diverge but "Google tech-talk on Poisonous People "U tube is
very useful .

-Gaurav