From Denise May <dcrue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: registering
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 19:02:56 GMT
Okay, you are right about what I want to do, but I should have said that
I'm using OOo for Mac.  I don't have an Options option under Tools.

I'm trying to use spreadsheet info from another person to create a
membership directory.  I think I need to convert it to base, but not sure.
 I usually only use text docs or spreadsheets.  I have used databases in
the past in Appleworks and Bento.  This is quite a bit different.  I
appreciate any and all help.  I've found several sources of tutorials, but
none that I can quite "get" that explains how to convert the ss to a dbase.
 Thanks.

Denise