From Li Feng Wang <phoenix.wan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Database Creation
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 05:17:14 GMT
whether or not to register the database is not Windows register or others.
It is function point of Base. If you register this base , you can use it in
other editors.

Below is the detail scenerio:
1)Register database automatically(The last step in Create or Connect to
existing database)
2)check registered database (Tools->Options->OpenOffice.org Bas->DataBases
list all registered data bases. User also can remove registered databases)
3)new Calc or Writer document
4)View-Data Sources or F4 to pop up registered data source.
5)Select all data then click “data to text ” button, or drag&drop table to
sheet.  Data from database will copy to sheet or writer.

You also can register database manually, via File ->Wizard->Address data
source.

Hope to help you!