From Mark Mc Nicholas <mark...@section9.ie>
Subject Admin Guide or some help please
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 16:53:51 GMT
Hi All,
We're looking at deploying OO in our company many work stations and I don't
need the exercise of going around to all the workstations setting the
default file format etc.
I read on oooforum.org that this could be done by setting up a central repo
of the config files and syncing them to the workstations. This would work
however there is no info on how to this.
I've looked here
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Administration_Guidefor
an admin guide but there appears to be nothing.
I've seen this product "http://openofficetechnology.com/" however we can't
afford it at the min. I've had a hard enough time convincing my bosses we
should give OO a try but if there is no admin documentation I can present
to them then the idea is dead before it starts
Can anyone please help on this one
Cheers
Mark