From Mark Mc Nicholas <mark...@section9.ie>
Subject Re: Admin Guide or some help please
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 17:38:33 GMT
Hi Drew,
Thank you for the pointer, I genuinely believed that there would be more
info in an admin guide,
I'd try to donate some time writing some stuff up but I don't know the
structure of the config files or anything so where to begin is a mystry,
I've only used OO on my personal workstation so i've never had to look at
this aspect of OO before
Thanks for the help