From "Steele, Raymond" <raymond.ste...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: EXTERNAL: Re: loadComponentFromURL Issue
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:03:23 GMT
Liu,

Thanks for the response. I have tried using the 3.3 libraries and had the same results. As
of now, unfortunately, I am stuck with developing against Star Office 9 because we have another
organization that decides which software can be placed on the system, and I do not see that
the current version of OpenOffice has been released for Solaris 10 x86, only a developers
snapshot. Here is the output of printStackTrace():

com.sun.star.lang.DisposedException: java.io.EOFException
	at com.sun.star.lib.bridges.java_remote.java_remote_bridge$MessageDispatcher.run(java_remote_bridge.java:171)

Raymond

-----Original Message-----
From: Zhe Liu [mailto:aliuzhe@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 7:29 PM
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: loadComponentFromURL Issue

Hi Raymond,
Could you provide the full stack trace?
You can try the newest AOO to see if it's an version issue.

2012/7/31 Steele, Raymond <raymond.steele@lmco.com>:
> I am trying to connect to a remote instance of StarOffice 9(basis3.1) on Solaris 10 x86,
however, I am having some strange inconsistencies. On some systems, my application successfully
launches the SpreadSheet application by using the bootstrap method, although it fails if I
use a user that did not compile the code. However, on other systems (same architecture), the
SpreadSheet application will not launch unless I already have StarOffice running, otherwise
it throws com.sun.star.lang.DisposedException: java.io.Exception. Any help on this matter
would be greatly accepted.

--
Best Regards