From "Steele, Raymond" <raymond.ste...@lmco.com>
Subject loadComponentFromURL Issue
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:38:53 GMT
I am trying to connect to a remote instance of StarOffice 9(basis3.1) on Solaris 10 x86, however,
I am having some strange inconsistencies. On some systems, my application successfully launches
the SpreadSheet application by using the bootstrap method, although it fails if I use a user
that did not compile the code. However, on other systems (same architecture), the SpreadSheet
application will not launch unless I already have StarOffice running, otherwise it throws
com.sun.star.lang.DisposedException: java.io.Exception. Any help on this matter would be greatly
accepted.

I've narrowed it down to this call:
ProtertyValue[] load_props = new PropertyValue[0];
XComponent comp = xComponentLoader.loadComponentFromURL("private:factory/scalc", "_blank",
0, load_props);

This call never returns and is throwing the exception.

Thanks in Advanced,

Raymond