From Bert De Vore <virginia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to Mountain Lion
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:08:01 GMT
Hi,

I was going to upgrade but the demo of it was terrible as it stopped and started.  It is wise
to wait a while before making any move. All the bugs come out of the woodwork.

Bert
On Jul 30, 2012, at 11:01 AM, Steve Ahlers wrote:

> Have any of you OS X users upgraded to Mountain Lion? I have read that some people who
have upgraded are having problems accessing non-App Store third party software due to the
built in malware protection. I'm sure there is a relatively easy work around in the malware
settings but it would be a panic for the average computer user.