From Robert J C Macpherson <rjcmacpher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Establish some rules of conduct
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 11:05:10 GMT
Hi everybody,
I am running a mac 10.6.8 and trying to use open Office org 3.4 but i cannot stop it from
freezing, I have taken myself back to school at 70 yr and I am trying to do an assignment
but all it does is freeze and the only way I can keep it going is to force quit and of course
I loose my work can anyone help Rob Thank you