From Hel...@aol.com
Subject Re: Open Office 3.4
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 15:09:42 GMT
Dear Dan, I did, in fact,  downloaded Open Office 3.4 from your site. In
version 3.3, I had no problem with  a decent dictionary, thesaurus and
synonyms. But now there are none of the  things I've come to rely on. Can you
instruct me in how to repair my problems?  Sincerely, Michael Joel Held
heldmx@aol.com

In a message dated 7/1/2012 9:39:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
elderdanlewis@gmail.com writes:

Russ  Kinsman wrote:
> Hi,
> I just downloaded the "Open Office" 3.4  version and it is all encrypted.
How can this be corrected? Can I go back to  the older version?
> Thank you, Russ
What do you  mean when you say the version is encrypted? Are you
required to enter a  password to open it?
>From where did you download this  file? It should have been
www.openoffice.org.
When  you answer these questions, someone can probably help you
more. But do not  sent your reply directly to me. It needs to be sent to
ooo-users@incubator.apache.org which is the email address you used to
ask your  question.

--Dan