From Dan <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copy/Pasting dates from HTML table to Calc formats wrong
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:50:10 GMT
      I copied the table directly to Calc. I had no problems doing this.
[AOO 3.4.0 Debian 64 bit, Seamonkey 2.11] It might be the browser, or it
might be the version of OOo, AOO. I don't have OOo running on my
computer so I could check earlier versions. For what it is not worth, I
was able to copy the table using LO 3.4.6 as well.

--Dan