From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Default ocale in headless mode
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:05:01 GMT
Hi Richard,

Rich Midwinter schrieb:
> I've tried running soffice and (after going through the first start wizard)
> seeing what's entered in the language settings, but that seemed to default
> to en_GB equivalent values.

Try to not use any "default", but set the language explicitly.

There might be some Linux specific ways to set the locale, but I cannot
help you with Linux.

Another setting might be in the default templates. When the language
pack is installed, the default templates should have the correct language.

And documents itself might have set the language. Besides hard setting
for single text parts, it is done in the styles. They are hierarchical
ordered.

But I have neither experience in "headless mode" nor in Linux. So others
might be more helpful.

You should describe how "It's generating document previews for us." is done.

Kind regards
Regina