From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: Templates down load issues
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 05:23:30 GMT
On 23/07/2012 Kandi Bauer wrote:
> ok the frist one is the one for the kindel
> that is the one that takes me to the blank page it says to wait and i
> do and then the the blank page

I can download this template correctly too. Just make sure your browser
is not blocking downloads. Note that the "countdown" page will allow you
to troubleshoot the download by providing you a direct download link and
the option of choosing another mirror. But this is exaclty the same
mechanism we are using for the OpenOffice 3.4 downloads, so it's strange
that you managed to download OpenOffice but you can't download templates.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message