From "Niall Martin" <niallandje...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Macro or its equivalent to replace double spaces with single space.
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:26:21 GMT
That's the sort of thing I used to do in Lotus Wordpro -- and similar for redundant carriage
returns --
and find difficult to do on Writer.  Put spaces and carriage  returns etc in quotes or?  If
there is a simple
way of doing it in find and replace it is really much better than setting up macros and the
like.  That's
for techies not moderately experienced ordinary users.