From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Macros are a pain to use
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:11:56 GMT
I wanted to speed up my editing of a Writer document, so I recorded a
macro of about 10 keystrokes that must be done at the end of each
paragraph and before starting the next paragraph in a document in
Writer.  The problem is that it takes 5 mouse clicks to run the macro.

Is there any reason why the dialog box with my macro in it couldn't be
left open until explicitly closed?

This is probably not the place to make such a request, but if the
possibility already exists someone here should be able to tell me how to
do it.

Thanks.
--
Dale Erwin