From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Formatting Problem
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 21:35:26 GMT
I don't know what happened to my document.  Today while editing it, it
suddenly changed some kind of format somewhere.  It is one chapter of a
master document.  When I open the master document everything is still
the way it used to be.

The problem is in the pagination.  There are no longer any pages or page
numbers in the document.  Before this sudden change it was 14 pages and
had page numbers in the footer.  I checked under "Format Page" and
everything is still the way it was before with A5 page selected and the
margins are still the same and the footer is still selected.

I don't know what I did that caused this.  Can anyone help me from this
information?
--
Dale Erwin
Lurigancho, Lima 15 PERU