From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: commercial use
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 16:52:04 GMT
Hi Julien,

Julian Jansen schrieb:
> Hello open office team,
>
> i want to use some of the wordlists, found at:
> http://openoffice.paris.fr/openoffice/contrib/dictionaries/  in a
> commercial software product for sale. Am I free to do so or do I need
> permission from open office?

You are not free to use them, but you have to look at its license. For
example the dictionary "de_AT_frami" from that URL has the license GNU
GPL, Version 2. Other dictionaries might have a different license. You
have to read the license to determine what is allowed and under what
conditions. You often find the license in a readme-file, which you get,
when you unpack the dictionary-zip.

Please notice, that the URL http://openoffice.paris.fr does not belong
to Apache.

Kind regards