From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with new version
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 15:58:10 GMT
On 2012-07-15 9:23 AM Daniel Partner wrote:
> This morning I installed Open Office version 3.4.0 on OSX 10.6.8 and now my
> .doc files don't open in OO. They come up in Text Edit. What to do?

Right click on a .doc file
Click on "Get Info"
Under "Open With" select "OpenOffice.org.app""
Below that click "Change All'

reply to me personally but just to the list at <ooo-users@incubator.apache.org> - replies
to my
personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.To

subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com