From Dan <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Capability
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:14:24 GMT
Joanna Pearson - PCRX wrote:
> Will OpenOffice convert a WordPerfect pleading (with lines) into a Microsoft Word document
that also has the pleading lines?

> Joanna Pearson
> Paralegal
> Office of the Public Advocate - Capital PCR Department
> 3443 North Central Ave, Suite 706
> Phoenix, AZ 85012
> 602-329-0426

      You are talking about converting WordPerfect to Apache OpenOffice
to Word. Each conversion will introduce errors. It might work, or it
might not. There may be other parts of the document that does not
convert properly.
      It was my understanding that WordPerfect has the ability to
convert his documents to Word. This is likely to have the fewest errors.

--Dan