From Thunder Hobbies <>
Subject Address Labels
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 19:00:23 GMT
I've created labels in the past using data in a database. I'm using the
very same database now, but when I try now, it doesn't work. I am
performing the following steps:

I click on file -- new -- labels

In the labels window, I chose the database, sheet and fields I want to
print. In the left area of the Labels window, my design appears as:
<labels.Sheet1.0.prod_no> - <labels.Sheet1.0.price>

I choose Avery 5167 Address labels.

Under the Options tab, I have selected entire page and synchronize contents.

When I click on create document, I get a new page with all 80 labels
with following in each label: <prod_no> <price>

When I click on synchornize labels, nothing happens.

I upgraded to version 3.4 a couple of days ago, but I had the same
problem with version 3.3.