From Luis MamanĂ­ <soy_leyenda2...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Font Colors Problem
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 18:19:19 GMT
Hi! I have a problem with the Font Color in Writer. I can't change the
font color of my documents. Recently I was modifying the Color Scheme
from Appearance Options in Writer, but I reseted all to default and now
the colors of Scheme shows Automatic. The problem is that I can't yet
change the Font Color in my documents.
If I test the documents in another PC, it shows all changes that I made
with Writer in my PC. I don't know yet if the problem is a software bug
or an option that I don't found and  is annoying me.