From Przemko WP <gency...@wp.pl>
Subject Re: Establish some rules of conduct
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 12:44:46 GMT
I just wanted to help with translating apache open office. I don't
really understand the following message. I don't want any cash for my
work for openoffice

W dniu 2012-07-08 14:29, Caesar pisze:
>> On 7/7/2012 3:00 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>>> If this is a serious concern, it will be necessary to take any proposal and its
discussion to the ooo-dev list, where project deliberations are documented.  It might be easier
to publish a monthly FAQ about how the list works and what the guidelines are, rather than
having enforced rules.

>>> As a moderator, I am uncomfortable with my duties being expanded to monitoring
behavior around hot-button situations.  I would not want to act without a complaint being
copied to ooo-users-owner@ incubator.apache.org.  Unilateral action is not something I am
willing to accept an accountability for.