From John Hart <jh...@testra.com>
Subject Re: I need your help
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 22:35:13 GMT
On 7/5/2012 6:51 PM, James Knott wrote:
> John Hart wrote:
>>> BTW, "God" will not help you. Religion is a delusion.
>>>
>> Please keep the Atheist crap out of the forum.
>
> If you don't want my comments, then keep the religious crap out.
> Religion is a delusion that's an insult to human intelligence and reason.

James, if you want help with your leftist atheistic handicap post a
comment to the
God Is Dead rap, and I'll respond
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBCvF5cQ8HQ

Please stop the irrelevant posts, trashing Republicans, Regan, the
English system, religion and God. This is an AOO software forum, just
because someone referenced God helping him in his question, doesn't give
you the right to "try" to denigrate his belief in God with your stupid
delusion Reality has no cause.

g1motion