From JOE CONNER <joeconner2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis labeling on charts
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 03:08:11 GMT
On 6/30/2012 05:41 PM, DeWayne McCarty wrote:

> Using oo Ver.3
> I am creating a chart using the Auto layout feature in a spread sheet.
> The "X" axis represents days of the months.
> The auto function displays sequential numbers, instead of the
> formatted dates (i.e.; 6/28/2012) in the source column.
> Can anyone tell me how to change these number format to date format?
> thank you
>
> //
>
> /DeWayne McCarty/
>
> //

Probably an X-Y graph would work best for you.

1.  Select the x-axis BY clicking on the axis as many times as is
required.  Uncheck SOURCE FORMAT if it is checked.
2. FORMAT AXIS
3.  Choose DATE
4.  Select the preferred date FORMAT

I am sending Mr. McCarty an .ods illustrating this off-line.

Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA