From Jim Plante <jimpla...@me.com>
Subject Re: installation disk
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:04:37 GMT
Use 'curl' in the terminal. Open a terminal window, type 'man curl'. "Curl" will resume an
interrupted file download where it last left off, so it's useful in situations like yours.

Jim Plante

On Jul 16, 2012, at 2:05 PM, Thomas n Barbara Chapman wrote:

> I have a new imac (OS X Version10.7.3) but i still use a dial up system, 56k modem. Is
an open office disk available so that i do not have to do a download.  I do not have a download
manager nor do I know if one is available. My isp connection will shut down after 4 hrs and
I am sure that is not enough time to download open office via my dialup.