From Michelle Konzack <linux4miche...@tamay-dogan.net>
Subject Re: Does OpenOffice.og not provide templates for the Avery/Zweckform labels?
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 17:50:24 GMT
Hello Volker Holfeld,

> Hello Michelle,
>
> templates for Avery Zweckform are provides by AOO, please go to the
> menu "File=>New=>Labels" (in German AOO "Datei=>Neu=>Etiketten"). In
> the dialog you can choose your favourite label type.

There must be something wrong, because the "Etiketten" menu show nothing

Now I have gottent he Template from someone but this Templates are crap!

If I am in one fiels, I can not use  <TAB>  or  something  else  on  the
keyboard to go into the next cell or something like this...  It force me
to use the mous, which mean, I have to take the mose for  one  page  189
times in my hand...

Is there a secret how to use the label-templates?

Also if I want to have the entired page in bold and text centered in the
labels, I have to set it for each field manualy... <CTRL><A> doe select
the whole Page, but I can not set the styles...

Now I took the template to make my own one tith a 13x27 table and now it
works nearly as expected...

Now two other questions:

1)  If I protect the small cells between the  label-cells,  is  there  a
    possibility, to make them inaccessible, I mean, if I use <TAB> to go
    from one field to the next and it jump over the protected cells?

2)  Is there a possibility, to protect tables from beeing resized?

    I mean, I can use the colums 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 and 13 and of course
    the rows 1-27, as I like, but the rest should be protected?

   In M$ Office it can be done, but in OOo?

> Greetings,
> Volker.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

               Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
                <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems@tdnet                     Jabber  linux4michelle@jabber.ccc.de
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3                   Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl                          Tel mobil:  +49-177-9351947
Germany                             Tel mobil:  +33-6-61925193  (France)

USt-ID:  DE 278 049 239