From <dtaylor7...@kc.rr.com>
Subject I am having problem registering OpenOffice.org, JRE error .
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I can not register openoffice.org with the JRE error always popping up. What is
this JRE and where do I get it. Do you have it? Every aspect of this program
hinges on this JRE. I would appreciate you telling me what it is and where I can
get it, and why is it so important to run the program. I have downloaded other JRE's from
the Web, but they don't seem to help, or make the program work.

Donald H. Taylor
PS. Any help would be of tremendous help