From Rory O'Farrell <>
Subject Re: Templates down load issues
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 05:36:31 GMT
On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:23:30 +0200
Andrea Pescetti <> wrote:

> On 23/07/2012 Kandi Bauer wrote:
> > ok the frist one is the one for the kindel
> >
> > that is the one that takes me to the blank page it says to wait and i
> > do and then the the blank page
> I can download this template correctly too. Just make sure your browser
> is not blocking downloads. Note that the "countdown" page will allow you
> to troubleshoot the download by providing you a direct download link and
> the option of choosing another mirror. But this is exaclty the same
> mechanism we are using for the OpenOffice 3.4 downloads, so it's strange
> that you managed to download OpenOffice but you can't download templates.
> Regards,
>    Andrea.

I have been able to download it (just now) with no problems.  It is possible that a virus
checker is identifying the file as a renamed .zip file and (over-enthusiastically) blocking
it in case of concealed malware of some kind.

Rory O'Farrell <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message