From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to save the standard template?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 21:58:06 GMT
Hello Michelle,

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 07:28:43PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hello *,
>
> since I upgraded my Debian System,

where you using the OpenOffice version downloaded from the OpenOffice
website, or the version installed from Debian repositories?

> my OpenWriter  standard  template  is
> gone and I have only the last  crap  as  standard  which  does  not  fit
> anything I need.

OpenOffice saves the templates in $HOME/.openoffice.org/3/user/template
Take a look at that folder, may be it's there

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Creating_a_template_from_a_document

> 2)  How can I get the standard setings back for my Kyocera FS-1030D
>     and of course, permanently?

You're settings should be there, unless you changed your user name when
updating your system: $HOME/.openoffice.org/3/user/
Updating your system shouldn't remove OpenOffice settings.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina