From John Jason Jordan <joh...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Capability
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:47:12 GMT
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 11:56:52 -0700
Joanna Pearson - PCRX <jpearson@mail.maricopa.gov> dijo:

>Will OpenOffice convert a WordPerfect pleading (with lines) into a
>Microsoft Word document that also has the pleading lines?

It probably will, but I can't say for sure because I don't have any
documents like yours to test it with. Since OpenOffice and LibreOffice
are free, why not just download and install it? Then you can test it
with all your documents and also take some time to poke around and see
other capabilities that you haven't thought of yet.

I recommend LibreOffice over OpenOffice, as it is the new fork. My good
friend, Mr. Google, can fill you in on how the change came about.