From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I need your help
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 13:19:14 GMT
The OP is not subscribed to the mailing list (message with header
have missed your answers if you didn't Cced him.

On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 03:27:15PM +0800, huangone111@sina.com wrote:
> hello!I am a student.At this point I want to learn OpenOffice.I have
> study C++.So I want to get to relevant examples.I think God will help
> me.My email is  huangone111@sina.com . I want to get some C++ demo

Are you willing to work on OpenOffice source code, building OpenOffice
from source, etc? Or you simply want to write extensions, add-ins, in
short work with the API without touching a line of OpenOffice source
code nor building it by yourself?

These are two different approaches. You can write extensions in
C++/Java/Python with having to learn a single line of OpenOffice code.

Notice that these kind of questions are better asked on the development
mailing list: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile