From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Open Office 3.4
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 13:29:13 GMT
On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 05:15:39 -0700 (PDT)
Russ Kinsman <rpmautoent@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I just downloaded the "Open Office" 3.4 version and it is all encrypted. How can this
be corrected? Can I go back to the older version?
> Thank you, Russ

If you have a file called something like
Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.0_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe
you need to double click on it to install it.

If such (or similar) is not the name of the file you have downloaded, please tel us tyhe name
of the file ou have downloaded _and_ (most important) the operating system your comuter is
using.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>