From Steve Ahlers <sahlers...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Capability
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:50:13 GMT

Here is how i solved a similar issue with some old QuattroPro files and Word Perfect files.

1. Set up Virtual Box on my iMac (Lion 10.7.4) free download from Oracle
2. Set up virtual machine of Widoz 7 free 30 day trial downloaded from M$
3. Down loaded free 30 day trial of Word Perfect Office from Corel
4. Put files into Drop Box
5. Opened W7 machine, opened each file in WP and saved them as M$O files then they could be
opened in AOO and saved in ODF.
6. Put back the new files in their original location.

Only problems lost some formatting along the way but could be easily fixed.

Steve