From Kevin <internetatm...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to restore MS Wod 2003 after uninstalling?
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 08:27:16 GMT
Hi,

I don't like your latest version 3.4 at: http://www.openoffice.org/download/ .

First, it overrides all defaults of my MS word files!

Then, it changes my Word 2003 into weird orange buttons of word 2010
files that cannot be opened when I don't even have 2010 version to begin with!
It remains in this position even after uninstalling your open office 3.4!

This transmittal and/or attachments may be a confidential communication or
may otherwise be privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error;
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error,
please notify us immediately by reply, and immediately delete this message and
all its attachments.