From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Version 3.4 En GB version
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2012 21:27:09 GMT
On Sun, 2012-07-22 at 22:05 +0100, Roy Stephenson wrote:
> According to this page - http://www.openoffice.org/download/?utm_source=OOo3_3_en-US&utm_medium=Client&utm_campaign=Upgrade

>     “A release for British English is not available”
> After hacking my way round the help site I found this https://translate.apache.org/en_GB/
which suggests that everything is 100% complete. What needs to happen now to get an English
version of Open Office?

> Also, is there an English (UK) spellcheck dictionary, or is it planned? I would be happy
to help with future “translation” work but I don’t know how.

Hello Roy,

The en_GB packages are coming with the pending 3.4.1 release.

A pre-release, preview, installation file is currently available from
our wiki at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/f8KoAQ

I believe the final, general release, of 3.4.1 will likely happen within
the next few weeks.

Having another set of eyes looking over the release candidate is of
course welcomed, heartily ;)

Best,

//drew