From Dieter Lichtner <lightbear...@yahoo.de>
Subject open office writer
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:22:49 GMT
to whom it may concern,
I am writing you from Germany to this email address, since I couldn't find another approprirate
one. If this is not the right place for my request, please be so kind and give me the right
address. Even better, just forward it to that one.
I love to use open office writer and I have been writing literally thousands of pages with
it. Very helpful for that is also your writing assistance which suggests a formerly written
word if one types in the first three letters of it. It shows the remainder of the suggested
word in blue background, so that, if you click on Enter, it completes the word. (I had to
put it this way, since I do not know the technical expression for this help)
What I would like to know is if there is a way to prevent the assistance to delete the words
it stored when one closes the writer, so that the accumulated "library" is available at every
start of it. And, too, is it possible to get it to store words with eight letters already?
(now it does it with ten and more). This would be of great advantage if someone, like me,
types thousands of pages a year. The German language has words which have very many letters
since you can just put single words together. This would make the writing assistance especially
helpful for that language.
I appreciate any effort to help me with this.
Sincerely yours
Dieter Lichtner