From Larry Gusaas <>
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 19:52:25 GMT
On 2012-06-05 1:04 PM  Jim Plante wrote:
> Well, it didn't work. All she got was her question answered. (Lots of folks use spam
sigs these days. Doesn't mean the question isn't sincere.)

Actually, since she isn't subscribed to the mailing list, she did not see the answer.

I have seen many almost identical posts in various lists. That type of question is used to
by the spam filters for lists by making it seem like a legitimate question.

> Jim
> On Jun 5, 2012, at 2:01 PM, Larry Gusaas wrote:
>> Why did the moderators allow this piece of spam from an unsubscribed poster to be
sent to the list?
>> It's only purpose is to get people to go to the website it gives a link to.

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: