From Marge Schlitt <margeschl...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Can you help me?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 00:53:57 GMT
Regina - I yelled before I was hurt - my husband helped me to find "landscape"!
Crisis over.
Thanks!
Marge

Regina - you are a lifesaver! I hardly slept last night cause I
couldn't figure out how to proceed with my problems, but I took your
advice and it worked! For the most part. Actually, on the way to get
"Landscape," I went to the "Default" button and it shows only
Clear formatting
Heading 1
Heading 2
Heading 3
Text Body
More . . .

When I touch "More" I get a long list of other things. Nothing about
"landscape."

I think there is something else I should do. Any ideas?
Thanks muchly!