From Marge Schlitt <margeschl...@mindspring.com>
Subject Can you help me?
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:48:59 GMT
I'm new to Open Office, and there are a couple of hurdles I can't overcome:

1.  How do I change the default font to Helvetica? I know how to
change it every time I start a new file, but I want to have Helvetica
every time automatically.

2. How do I stop it from insisting that every time I enter a set of
numbered paragraphs that they be indented instead of left flush?  I
want to number things and place them where I want them, not where
someone else thinks they should go.

3. Sometimes I have put some text into columns and then I want to
change my mind. How do I undo the columns?

4. How can I get it to lay out landscape instead of vertical? When I
go to Format -> Flip,  the Flip message for vertical or landscape is
grey instead of black.

Many thanks!

Marge