From Jim Plante <jimpla...@me.com>
Subject Re: [Calc][DISCUSS] What is your expected behavior when doing paste with a whole column or a whole sheet.
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:19:38 GMT
I didn't know that. Thanks.

Of course, if I copy from Sheet1, say 900 rows of 17 columns, then go to Sheet2 and select
cell A1 before pasting, the paste goes as expected, and nearly instantly.

Crashing after pasting with no cell selected is definitely a bug, but I didn't try it. Proper
behavior should be either a) refuse to paste; or b) ask you where to paste.

Jim