From Andrea Johnston <andreaemploym...@gmail.com>
Subject I guess I sent the following to the wrong office
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:23:04 GMT
From: Andrea <andreaemployment@gmail.com>
To: ooo-bugzilla-admin@apache.org
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:58:45 -0700
Subject: The so called Gramer checker in Apache Open Office
Each time you improve open office I get my hopes up that you will actually
have a grammar checker in the new addition. This is very important to me
because I am dyslexic and sometimes I write run on sentences and do not
realize it. Under tools it says Spelling and Grammar.  I love the spell
checker. But there is no real grammar check going on. To test this out I
wrote a very bad sentance and the words were spelled right but the grammar
was very bad. Example : They don't got nothing. Open Office came back and
said I spelled everything right and said nothing about the grammar. Please
put a real grammar check in an update. If there is an extension to download
I could not find it. If there is one please send me the link. Thank you,
Andrea Johnston. Also thank you for keeping open office free. I could not
go to school without it and write papers. I can not afford to buy software.