From Dwayne Henderson <its.code.in.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Importing back improvements from LibreOffice
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 09:00:15 GMT
I feel it's a major waste of resources that OOo has been split up into
multiple projects.

We should unite.

Much like Rails and
Merb<http://weblog.rubyonrails.org/2008/12/23/merb-gets-merged-into-rails-3/>back
in the day:

We all realized that working together for a common good would be much more
> productive than duplicating things on each side of the fence. Merb and
> Rails already share so much in terms of design and sensibility that joining
> forces seemed like the obvious way to go. All we needed was to sit down for
> a chat and hash it out, so we did just that.

--Dwayne