From Dwayne Henderson <its.code.in.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Calc] Feature request: New UI like Google Docs
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 08:55:32 GMT
Gary,

There'll hardly be a user drain simply because we remove some poorly
executed gradients and make the icons more
beautiful<http://thenounproject.com/>and quicker to recognize.

Gradients are hard to master - if done right though the result can be very
pleasant (i.e. Firefox) - but they are hardly ever necessary.

--Dwayne
http://www.wolff-olins.com