From Dwayne Henderson <its.code.in.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Calc] Feature request: Change default cell width from 2,27cm to 2,50cm
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 07:17:26 GMT
Interesting stuff Regina - I look forward to adding all my stuff to the
Wiki as well - which looks awesome by the way!

I also look forward to becoming an OOo developer once my schedule clears up
- as I gather that a better office will result in greater productivity and
more money for all of us :-)

Keep in touch!

--Dwayne