From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Space before every line
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 03:34:05 GMT
KG02 - See comments inline

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 9:05 AM, Guenter Marxen <
guenter.marxen@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> if I recall correctly, there is only spoken of space before (or perhaps
> after) a "text line" in Writer.
>
> There are paragraph attributes in (german) "Einzüge und Abstände" (perhaps
> in English 'Indents and Distances") "Abstand Über" or "Unter Absatz" (Engl.
> perhaps Distence above / under) and "Zeilenabstand" (perhaps "line
> distance").
>
> Perhaps you control the parapraph attributes?
>
> MfG
> G. Marxen
>
> Am 28.06.2012 18:55, schrieb Rory O'Farrell:
>
>  On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 16:45:54 +0000 (UTC)
>> Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Grand@me.com> wrote:

KG02 - This is great. Natural language for no techies. Readable tolkens is
what I was proposing, just didn't know what to call them ;)

KG02 - A further enhancement to this approach might be to allow the user to
construct a multi-dimensional query using the user friendly, readable
tolkens. For example, user could select <SPACE>, then <beginning of line>.

>>> Interesting. What is inserted into the text field, then? Some
>>> human-readable tokens, or the RE ones?
>>>
>>>  But this is more of an aid to someone who already understands RE's.
>>>>

>>> That is what MSDEV (Developer studio) does. It allows to choose between
>>> 'Wildcarts' and 'Regular expression', where the first one accepts simple
>>> '*' placeholders. An alternative for users, but limited. Maybe a good
>>> compromize...
>>>
>>>  -Rob

or <Enter>,